PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk was originally founded on September 6, 1963 under the name PT Asuransi Brawidjaja. On October 1, 1982 the company name was changed to PT Asuransi Marga Pusaka. On January 9, 1991 the company changed its original business position in Surabaya to Jakarta. Then on July 6 1991 the company name was changed to PT Lippo General Insurance.
After the Public Offering of the Company’s Shares to the public, on April 21, 1997, PT Lippo General Insurance became a public company, and the company name was completed as PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk. On July 22, 1997 the shares of PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange “IDX”. Some product categories offered include fire insurance, health insurance both individuals, families, and company employees, motor vehicle insurance, freight insurance, and various other insurance.
Since 2013 and until now along with the progress of business development, PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk continues to receive awards in several categories from various institutions, or other prestigious events, including, Media Insurance Magazine, InfoBank Insurance Award, SWA, Warta Ekonomi, and The National Customer Service Championship.
Awards & Achievements
PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk has branches and marketing offices in various regions in Indonesia, namely Jakarta, Karawaci, Cikarang, Palembang, Medan, Bandung, Surabaya, Solo, Semarang, Makassar, Pekanbaru, Balikpapan, Balikpapan and Bali.
With the support of reliable employees and marketers, PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk is always ready to serve customers spread throughout the country with a variety of the best insurance products as needed.
The solvency performance of PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk based on the Annual Financial Report as of December 2018 was 186.8% with a total asset of Rp 2.49 trillion.
- Improving the quality of products and services continuously according to the dynamics of customer satisfaction.
- Develop human resources on an ongoing basis so that they remain technically competent, professionally attitude and morally integrity.
- Optimizing the management of facilities and infrastructure to achieve optimum productivity.
- Maintaining a balance of fundamental, commercial and innovation aspects in risk management.
- Ensuring the company’s operations are in accordance with good corporate governance and applicable regulations based on the principles of managing work processes by meeting quality control standards.
Menjadi salah satu perusahaan asuransi umum terkemuka di Indonesia dengan akses yang kuat dalam jaringan internasional.
“To be one of the leading general insurance in Indonesia with strong access in the international network.”
Menjalankan usaha perasuransian umum secara profesional dan penuh kehati-hatian serta berkomitmen tinggi untuk mencapai pertumbuhan yang sehat melalui standar pelayanan yang super.
“Conducting general insurance business professionally and prudently with high commitment to profitable growth through superior standard of service.”